The plumbing of the condominiums can be the great problem which can turn the water leak, if the hydraulic maintenance is not up to date.
In this article we have provided you 7 essential steps for maintaining your plumbing up to date.
7 Tips To Prevent Water Leakage In The Condominium
Here are some of the steps for maintaining your plumbing system.
- Investing in technology
- Infiltration also need to be 100% resolved
- Watch out for accidental holes in the walls
- Keep an eye on the taps and taps
- Evaluate by hiring a specialized company
- Keep essential maintenance procedures up-to-date
Investing In Technology
- Investing in technology to combat waste can be a great way to prevent leaks in the condominium’s hydraulic network.
- Show the tenants that some initiatives
- Prefer the saving equipment that exists on the market to be placed at the consumption points of the units and common areas.
- Always perform diagnostics of the facilities, especially if your condominium is older
- Flushing toilets, next to showers, are the champions in unnecessary spending. If your condominium is over 13 years old, it probably consumes more than 6 liters per actuation, which can reach 15
- Replace the flushing systems and basins with coupled double-actuated boxes, 3 and 6 liters, for liquid and solid waste.
- Schedule the daily reading of the water meters to identify any leaks and promote changes in consumption habits.
Infiltrations Also Need To Be 100% Resolved
Infiltration also need to be 100% resolved so that there is no damage upon loss.
Most of the leaks that cause these infiltration are caused by old pipes, which were made of iron. They deteriorate and, over time, break.
Watch Out For Accidental Holes In The Walls
These can occur, for example, during a simple cabinet installation. Water flows through the pipe and penetrates the masonry, which can affect several units.
Keep An Eye On The Taps And Taps
These can cause leaks due to their continuous use and lack of maintenance.
Evaluate By Hiring A Specialized Company
- Evaluate by hiring a specialized company if it is not the time to
- Completely reform the barrel
- Replace the cold water pipe in cast iron with copper
- Channel and pressurize the water from the springs that pour into the ground floor, to water the gardens and wash the floors
- Change the central hot water circulation system, thus avoiding heat loss;
- Exchange all plumbs of water for copper
- Waterproof the reservoirs , hiring a company that specializes in waterproofing and offers the greatest guarantee and security
Keep Essential Maintenance Procedures Up-To-Date
- Always keep essential maintenance procedures up-to-date, to guarantee the full functioning of the installations:
- Clean and disinfect the water tanks every six months or when foreign bodies or any change in the appearance of the water are detected;
- Clean the pressure regulating valves annually;
- Replace the internal components of the pressure regulating valves every three years, following the manufacturer’s guidelines;
- Replace the iron pipes, which oxidize, with copper pipes;
- Note changes in noise and vibrations that may indicate bearing problems;
- Regularly check the priming well pumps, which capture rainwater in the last subsoil. These wells need to be cleaned whenever they show signs of internal dirt accumulation.
If you still face any plumbing issues give a call to your friends at Resolved Plumbing, we are there for you in solving all your plumbing issues.