Once you are heading to the nearest appliance store for purchasing an amazing dishwasher, you will definitely ask yourself whether you are able to install the dishwasher by yourself.
However many retailers also have their internal teams who offer the installation services. Do you know the best option for installing your amazing dishwasher is to call Resolved Plumbing Services?
If you want to install your dishwasher on your own or trust the men who unload the truck, be careful there are many stages that may lead to significant problems like taking your own time, connecting water supply pipes, drains and kitchen floors. And not to mention the ability to use your dishwasher immediately.
While if there is a possibility to install your amazing dishwasher, keep in mind that the modern dishwasher today has more electronic parts, such as water and balance sensors as well as many replacing units.
In this article, we have mentioned the successful steps for installing your amazing dishwasher. Keep reading this article, we have described the simple steps for installing your dishwasher. Read on and we believe that you have enough details for choosing the best dishwasher installer with confidence.
Steps For Installation The Dishwasher:
The below mentioned are some of the simple steps for installing your shiny dishwasher.
- Connecting The Drain Pipe
- Connecting The Supply Lines
- Connect The Power Supply
- Cleaning And Finishing
- Assure that the new dishwasher fits in the given space. Basically the standard dishwashers require 24 “opening.
- Drill holes in the cabinet for electrical wiring, supply lines, and drain pipe. (these settings would be already there if you replace the dishwasher instead of installing it for the first time).
- Don’t forget to check the necessary equipment in the dishwasher before taking it home. If you remove an old dishwasher, close all shut-off valves and close the circuit breaker before disconnecting.
Connecting The Drain Pipe:
- You may need to replace the drain pipe under the sink with a branch tip of the dishwasher and install it above the trap under the sink.
- Place the drainpipe at the garbage inlet and fasten it with a clamp.
Connecting The Supply Lines:
- For connecting the dishwasher supply line to the hot water pipe below the sink, shut off water and install the dual outlet shut-off valve.
- There are two outlets in the dishwasher in which one outlet provides the hot water for sink faucet, while the other connects to the supply line of the dishwasher.
- Connect one end of the supply line with the valve, and the other end with a right angle bend to the water inlet at the bottom of the dishwasher.
- To avoid leaks apply PTFE or plumber tape to male threads. Supply lines have to be twisted by hand, followed by a quarter turn with a wrench.
Connect The Power Supply:
- Don’t forget to flip the circuit breaker before working with the power supply. Pass the cable through the back of the electrical box of the dishwasher to the corresponding cables in the box (the heat is usually white/black).
- Attach the ground wire to the green screw and remove the inside box cover.
- Open the water and examine the leaks.
- Turn on the dishwasher, and complete the test cycle.
- If all works properly slide the device into the cabinet. Don’t grab the hoses while you’re using it.
Cleaning And Finishing:
- Replace trim.
- Clean the floor, and remove the packaging.
Installing the dishwasher perfectly cannot be done by everyone. If it isn’t for you, call us and plan your professional installation with Resolved Plumbing.