It’s easy to panic if you find yourself in front of clogged toilets. Right now, you’re probably looking for the best way to quickly and effectively unclog the toilet.
In this article, we have mentioned about four simple methods for unclogging your toilet with simple and effective methods.
- Baking Soda
- Dish Soap
- Dry/wet Vaccum
- Wire hanger
Now let us learn about how to use these easily available materials to unclog the toilet.
Method 1: Baking Soda
- Take one cup of baking soda, then pour it into the clogged pot.
- Then take one cup of vinegar and sprinkle it directly in the pot. Be sure to wait a couple of minutes to complete the step.
- Pour a pot of hot water straight into the toilet bowl after a few minutes.
Method 2: Dish Soap
One of the best ways to quickly and easily repair the bathroom issues is to use dish soap.
- Take a little of any dish soap brand and apply it to the clogged toilet bowl.
- Then pour a cup of hot water directly into the toilet bowl (make sure it’s not boiling water, only very hot).
- Doing so will add more friction when the soap blends with water and dish soap and removes the clog in the toilet.
Method 3: Dry/Wet Vaccum
This method involves using a dry/wet vacuum.
It is very important to note that an ordinary household vacuum won’t work so you must make use of the dry/wet vacuum.
If you are not sure if your vacuum cleaner is fit for this job, be careful and try one of the above methods to clear clogs from the toilet.
- Drain all the water from the toilet bowl using the vacuum cleaner.
- Take some old towels, they throw away them and put them in the toilet bowl. Such towels serve as some kind of seal around the drain.
- Take the hose out of the vacuum cleaner and stick it into the toilet drain for a few inches.
- At last switch on the vacuum cleaner (once inside the toilet) and start the vacuuming.
Method 4: Wire Hanger
Try using a wire hanger which is one of the useful tools if you do not have baking soda or vinegar, or want to try another process.
First, you must untangle the hanger then you must fasten the piece of fabric at the end of the hanger using a rubber band.
Next, take the end of the hanger covered with a cloth and place it in the toilet, in the sewer.
Open the drain with this device manually in a circular motion. Do this with sufficient force to unclog, but smooth enough not to hurt the toilet drain further.
If you still find any plumbing issues in your toilet contact your friends at Resolved Plumbing. We are there for you in solving each and every plumbing issue.